Don't miss your chance to learn from leading experts through our exclusive Korero 2020 webinar series
Replacing conference 2020 these are open to all UFBA members. Webinars are hosted monthly in the lead up to AGM, Thursdays, 7pm. A link to the webinar will be sent to all members who register here.
- Shane Fitzsimmons - The former NSW Rural Fire Service Commissioner discusses Australia's wildfires - Thursday 30 July, 7pm
- Nigel Latta - the well-known TV personality and psychologist discusses resilience - Thursday 13 August, 7pm
- Fire and Emergency NZ Executive Leadership Team lead a panel discussion on the latest highlights across the sector - Thursday 17 September, 7pm
- Hilary Barry - the popular television presenter and journalist discusses communication - Thursday 15 October, 7pm
New streamlined and online format for AGM 2020. Have a voice at Conference!
Each member brigade is invited to nominate one delegate with voting rights to represent their brigade at conference. Help contribute to our quorum and play your part in our association.
Additional members of each brigade/rural fire force may attend as observers via a live link on the night. These attendees do not have delegate voting rights.
All brigades will receive a registration pack including instructions and forms for:
- Delegate nomination form
- Vice President nomination form
- Motion proposal form
Please email the UFBA Events Team if you have any queries.
For updates in the lead up to AGM please register on our site to receive news and updates, and follow us on Facebook.
Click here for a summary of the proceedings of the 2017 UFBA Annual Conference
Please log in to download this file